Dear Parents or Guardians: We are pleased to announce that our school is using the "PupilPath.com" website to bring you immediate information regarding your child's education. PupilPath.com allows you to view the following: -
- Your child's assignments and projects along with due dates.
- Your child's performance in each class including homework, classwork, tests, and projects.
- Progress reports from teachers throughout the school year. - Handouts and assignments when your child is absent from school.
- Your child's transcripts and graduation eligibility status.
- School announcements, new calendar listings, and upcoming events.
- And, in some classrooms, your child's attendance.
We hope that by enabling you to see this information on a daily basis we will be able to work together to ensure that our children remain on track in every class. As we work together we will ensure that our students get the most out of their education.
To register into PupilPath.com, first, reach out to your son's educator for the access code. Once you have the access code, go to https://pupilpath.skedula.com/ and click "Parents Register" if you are a parent or "Student Register" if you are a student. Then complete the following:
- Your email address (Parents, Students)
- Your prefix (Mr., Ms., Mrs., or Dr.) (Parents only)
- Your first name (Parents only) - Your last name (Parents only)
- Your child's school (Parents, Students)
- Your child's OSIS # (9 digit # which appears below) (Parents, Students)
- Your child's date of birth (Parents, Students)
- The registration code (appears below) (Parents, Students)