Eagle Academy for Young Men of Harlem
A New York City Department of Education public all boys school in Central Harlem
As per the Mayor and Chancellor of NYC, all public schools will be closed 3/16 through 4/20 (tentative end date).
- Read the latest letter from Chancellor Carranza regarding spring break here
- View the student remote learning bell schedule here
- All schools will be open for grab-and-go meals for breakfast & lunch this week.
- Distance learning will begin Monday, 3/23.
- Make sure the school has your updated contact information. If not, send your phone numbers and email addresses to email@example.com
- Check our website regularly for DOE updates.
- Check out our Student and Parents Remote Learning pages for information about classes and technology.
Message from the Principal:
RE: 1st day of Remote Learning 3/23
Greetings Eagle Harlem Families,
I hope this message finds you all safe and healthy. Just a few updates as we prepare to kick off our first day of Remote Learning. I want to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we embark on this new journey. As per guidance from the City and State, non-essential staff have been advised to stay home and work remotely. Due to this directive, we are unable to hand out the remaining packets and report cards from the school. All assignments will be posted on Google Classroom starting Monday, March 23rd.
Please check the school website at eagleharlem.org for the Daily Bell Schedule and Eagle Email Account Log in Information located at the bottom of the schedule. If you are having difficulty logging in, please reach out to Mr. Graham (Parent Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org, AP Davis at email@example.com, or Principal Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance between the hours of 8am-4pm daily. Educators will also be reaching out to you this week to ensure all students are able to log into their Google Classrooms.
Principal Washington (I.A.)
The mission of the Eagle Academy for Young Men is to develop young men committed to the pursuit of academic excellence, strong character and responsible leadership.
Since the opening of our flagship school in the Bronx in 2004, the Eagle Academies have grown to six campuses and enroll over 2,000 young men.
The Eagle Academy for Young Men of Harlem • 6 Edgecombe Ave • New York, NY 10030
Phone: (212) 694-6051 Fax: (212) 694-6053 • Mahaliel H. Bethea II, Founding Principal